Looking for a B2B Digital Marketing Team that understands your sales objectives?
Our team offers custom-tailored services designed to help you expand your coverage and maximise your Return On Investment (ROI). As experts in business development, we understand how B2B marketing strategies differ from those of B2C businesses.
If you want to ensure customers find you on Google when searching for your products or services, we can help. Trust us to take care of all aspects of your online success.
What is B2B Digital Marketing?
B2B Digital Marketing is a crucial part of promoting your product or services online. it involves utilising various channels, such as search engines and social media, by adapting your websites content to reach and convince your target audience.
Your company’s website plays a critical role and it’s the centrepiece of your online presence, and the first impression can make all the difference in converting prospects into customers.
With a well planned B2B digital marketing strategy, you open your company up to new growth opportunities and set yourself apart from the competition.
Partner with our team of experts to take full advantage of this powerful, yet underutilised tool in engaging with new prospects and increasing your sales.
What to include in B2B Marketing strategies?
B2B SEO Services
By optimising your website correctly, you can leverage the enormous potential it holds to benefit your business in the long run.
- Keyword research: Discover the most effective terms to name your services/products, accompanied by associated search volumes and SEO difficulty for proper selection.
- Guide translation efforts.
- Content Creation opportunities: Identify areas for potential growth through the creation of additional content.
- Website structure (tree)
- Optimise the content of the website from an SEO point of view (static pages / tags)
- Ease of use
- Technical aspects of the website (page loading, sitemap, robot txt etc.)
Our Web Experts will support you in the process of creating quality content, especially if your products and services are niche and technical.
A SEO strategy ideally takes into account an activity of acquiring backlinks. Reexia helps you identify the right referrers to generate relevant backlinks for your website.
Gain a competitive edge by targeting individuals who are actively searching for your products or services through targeted advertising. Connect with your desired audience to effectively and efficiently reach your ideal client.
Search engine advertising such as “pay per click” (or PPC) plays a pivotal role in B2B digital marketing efforts. If potential customers are searching for your products or services online, you want your business to be the first one they find. By requesting Google to display an ad to relevant searches, you can increase your exposure and reach new audiences.
Through search advertising campaigns, businesses bid on specific keywords which trigger your ads to appear in relevant searches.
The ad placed at the top of the search results is typically the highest bidder with the most relevant content. Every time a user clicks on the ad, Google charges the advertiser for the click received.
With Reexia, you can invest in digital marketing through search engine advertising to grow your brands online presence and reach new potential customers
Gain maximum exposure for your ads by targeting your ideal audience. With our deep understanding of local trends, we have the expertise to help you reach out to your audience effectively on social media platforms.
Looking to expand into new markets? A professionally translated website could be just what you need. Our team of experts can translate and optimise your site for your target audience.
Benefit from more traffic and better conversion rates.
Why work with B2B Digital Marketing Experts?
There are many reasons why a business should consider working with a company like Reexia for their B2B Digital Marketing Strategy.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Expertise: a digital marketing agency has a team of experts with specialised skills and knowledge of various digital platforms and tools. they can help you create and implement effective digital marketing strategies that drive results.
- Timesaving: managing digital marketing campaigns can be time consuming and overwhelming, especially if you like the necessary skills and experience. a digital marketing agency can take the burden off your shoulders so you can focus on the other aspects of your business.
- Cost-effective: inhouse marketing teams can be expensive to maintain. outsourcing to digital marketing agency can be a more cost effective solution because you only pay for the services you need.
- Access to the latest technology and trends: digital marketing agencies have access to the latest tools, technologies, and industry trends. they can use this knowledge to help you stay ahead of the competition.
- Accountability: a reputable digital marketing agency will provide regular reports and analytics to help you measure the success of your campaigns. they are accountable for delivering results and ensuring that your marketing budget is spent efficiently.
Overall, working with a digital marketing agency can help you grow your business increase brand awareness and engage with your target audience more effectively.
Reexia is recognised as a trusted agency for business development that brings together a team of highly experienced business developers and b2b digital advertisers under one roof. Our exceptional commitment to developing our clients’ businesses surpasses the more traditional digital marketing approach, as we prioritise not only marketing strategies but also sales results.
How much does it cost to outsource your Digital Marketing?
Our fees are determined based on the services you require and the amount of time to complete them.
For instance, a PPC search campaign for small businesses working in niche industries with straightforward offers can begin at £100 per month, plus set-up costs and advertising budget. However if you are targeting a larger audience with a complex offer, management costs will be higher, as it will take more time to manage and optimise the campaigns.
Contact us today for a personalised quote that meets your marketing needs!